Training records – no more paper records!
Every reputable company places the utmost value on Health and Safety, and ensuring staff are up-to-date with training is a key part of Health and Safety compliance.
But with ever changing legislation, the number of training certificates issued is increasing all the time. How can you verify which personnel actually attended a course? If translation into other languages is required for some workers, where is this recorded?
Entering details of training information manually and uploading certificates onto the system takes time and is prone to errors. Training records can be missed, mis-matched or even lost. All of which takes up valuable resource and can create Health and Safety risks.
Training records ensures training attendance and certificates are recorded against personnel records automatically, validating worker eligibility to undertake particular types of work or use specific tools or equipment. AssetTagz also records whether translation of the course is required on an individual basis, ideal for companies who have workers with a diverse range of first languages.
Think of your training records as assets too
Just like your asset data, training records allows you to record training information on mobile computers, when and where the training is taking place. Attendees are recorded using their identity cards and can be asked to sign on-screen to confirm that they attended and understood the course. Data is then sychronised with a web-hosted database.
With training records you can ensure that:
- attendee lists are accurate using identity cards
- data is up-to-date and error-free by removing data entry
- training information is always available – at the time of issuing tasks or tools AND for Health and Safety compliance and HR auditing
- unnecessary retraining of staff is eliminated where previously records were not traceable
- training gaps are instantly identifiable as reports on training data can easily be manipulated
- attendees confirm their attendance and that translation was available to them